Thursday, August 9, 2012

First day

Well.. we got through the first day of school!  I have 33 students, every face lit up with excitement the minute I started doing WBT.  They are so excited for the scoreboard.  I am looking forward to a wonderful year.  They were able to follow all the of the rules effortlessly.  Tomorrow I will be introducing the Super Speed Reading and Math.  I have to get them through the incentives.  I am sure they will be very motivated..I have a very eager bunch that are looking for defeating their personal best!

Next week we will be diving into the curriculum.. Full speed ahead!!!!!

Heather Hansen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 33 students! I had 32 when I was student teaching and I found it overwhelming at times. They've changed our policies now that caps classes at 20 students so that is good. I can't wait to read more as you make your way through the year :)

    Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete