Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brain toys and Gestures Amazing!!

I have been having a wonderful time watching the evolution of my class over this period of time!  There are so many of my students, that came into the class showing a very timid personality and weak academically. Now!  There is a power that has overwhelmed them!  This power is the brain toys and the gestures.  I mean so many students reference these tools while talking with their classmates.  For example, I can't even say "because" in the classroom without them repeating it and clapping their hands together.  It's fascinating.  Also, while they are reading their weekly story, there are hands flying all over the place.  I love how effective the gestures are and how amazing the brain toys work, in the classroom environment.

Heather Hansen
Wbt Intern
2011/12

No comments:

Post a Comment