Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 9 wbt instruction

Well...I have students that came into the classroom with zero confidence! I'm amazed at how well these students did in our district benchmark tests! They were excited to take the test. Another teacher came up to me, this morning, and told me how her previous student comes to her every recess and tells her how good she's doing! That was such great news! Im convinced that prove it is allowing students to engage in an academic conversation, while building confidence. I am eager to continue with the wbt practices. I know that students are actually grasping the information and using it at home. Many parents, during parent conferences, told me how excited their child comes home!!! Great week!!!

Heather Hansen
Wbt intern
2011/12

No comments:

Post a Comment