Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Classroom Bulletin boards are up!!

Woohoo!  Finally the vision has come to life!  It was somewhat easy this year using the WBT classroom model as a foundation to organize and create.  I truly enjoyed the experience and here are the pictures from todays results.  I put all of the power pics up for spacing, but I will be taking them down and putting them back up as I introduce each standard.  I can't wait to hear what you think!!  Any ideas???

Thanks!!
Heather Hansen
WBT intern




2011/12

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm having a hard time deciding where to put my Power Pix walls. The largest space I have is above my windows. I would have to stand on a step stool to put them up, and they would not be at kids' eye level, but I'm tempted because the space is there. Any thoughts?
    Rand

    ReplyDelete