Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Palmdale Hotflashers team

Well , I got my first assignment from coach Biff!  I have to get as many team members as possible!  It started off semi-slow.  Then....all of sudden a burst of followers came running to join the team!  I have many people interested in becoming a WBT classroom model.  I worked diligently on my classroom for two days now and I think its looks great!  I still have to get my genius ladder up.  I'm still not sure how I want to set that up.  I know that it needs to be on the whiteboard.  I would like the convenience to change it daily! I am also excited to see some of the pictures on the other blog sites!  I know that there is going to be some fantastic examples.  The forum has been really hopping with wonderful questions!  Every day that I get on there to participate there is a new follower from another state or even another country for that matter.

What a wonderful experience thus far!!  5 day count down!!

Heather Hansen
WBT Intern
2011/12

No comments:

Post a Comment